Website VPI Inc.
This position will educate families on Early Intervention processes and facilitating the development of each child’s Individualized Family Service Plan. The Service Coordinator is responsible for providing information, resources and support to families to help them promote their child’s development and engage in their community.
- Coordinate and assist in the identification, evaluation, and plan development for children.
- Facilitate the assessment of families’ strengths, concerns and priorities using Routines-Based Interviewing.
- Provide resources for family members, other caregivers, and colleagues to help promote the child’s development and encourage the child’s participation in home and community activities and settings.
- Collaborate with community agencies and professionals in order to provide timely and seamless services to children and their families.
- Maintain enrolled children’s files and documentation in compliance with agency and state regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in special education, Human Services, Social Work, or related field.
- One-year supervised experience working with families of children with special needs and knowledge of Birth to Three (Part C) regulations, preferred.
Salary: $38,000.00 – $41,800.00 per year