Why apply??? No nights! No weekends! Above all else…the opportunity to make an impact in your community. Everyone deserves the right to live optimally, and YOU are going to be the reason they do.
As a Direct Service Professional, you will help individuals with different abilities gain new skills. You will get paid to attend outings (Pizza Ranch, Badger Sports Park, Museums, Coffee Shops, etc.) and enjoy fun activities within the center (Cooking, Art, Puzzles, Board Games, Basketball, etc.).
1. Provides active and direct supervision to program participants
2. Assists individuals with reaching their goals
3. Maintains accurate documentation
4. Be creative and work with your team to plan fun activities and outings
5. Performs other duties, such as but not limited to, bus duty, program coverage and leading activities, assisting with program participants’ personal care needs and special projects as assigned
6. Develop relationships with some awesome individuals, their families, amazing co-workers, other service providers, and the Fox Cities community
7. Responsible for the dispensing of prescribed medications to members during program hours
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. First aid and CPR certified, preferred, but will provide
3. Related experience, preferred, but willing to train
4. Willing to learn computer skills
PAY: $15.00 an hour