We are currently seeking reliable, hard-working Machine Operators on our Operations team! Machine Operators are responsible for adjusting machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion. The main goals expected of this position are to meet all customer product needs, help coordinate production line activities, reduce machine downtime, improve product quality, obtain or exceed targeted throughput, and reduce maintenance department calls.
FIRST SHIFT: Monday – Friday; 7:45am – 4:15pm
SECOND SHIFT: Monday – Friday; 4:15pm – 12:45am (+ $1 SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL)
- Ensures all line operations are performed safely and in accordance with all Company safety policies and procedures.
- Performs a daily inspection of equipment and machinery and performs daily/routine preventative maintenance on equipment (adjustments, oil and grease, cleaning, etc.)
- Reviews customer orders and specifications; obtains material from stock and sets up machines for the run.
- Tends and operates all line equipment.
- Reports accurately all required production, quality, and operating statistics.
- Ensures the daily/weekly production schedule is met.
- Maintains machinery in top working order by regular routine maintenance and works with the Maintenance Department when any major equipment maintenance is required.
- Inspects and measures product; records results and takes corrective action
- Makes equipment adjustments as necessary to prevent or correct quality, productivity, or waste issues.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least three years of production experience, preferably with machine operation experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work procedures and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement team environment.
- Attention to detail, mechanical aptitude and/or ability to troubleshoot and ability to work independently.
- Basic math skills
- Positive work ethic and attitude
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to lift, carry, or push a maximum of 50-lbs
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
PAY: $12-14/hr + $1 SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR 2ND SHIFT